Red Underground
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Red Underground

We love Sealand!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
I just want you all to know the whole "Using copyrighted pictures" for people who can't draw.
There is a thing down there called "Character Related Info". Please to be putting your pictures there. KTHX. D:
Forum
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Latest topics
» Introductions
Clause Herve INCOMPLETE. ^^ I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 21, 2009 12:24 am by Ivan Voldomir

» OC: Zen Amano
Clause Herve INCOMPLETE. ^^ I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 20, 2009 4:47 pm by Zen Hawke

» La portfolio di Bryson Monti
Clause Herve INCOMPLETE. ^^ I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 13, 2009 2:15 pm by Justin Case

» Music Suggestions.
Clause Herve INCOMPLETE. ^^ I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 12, 2009 9:34 pm by Arc Ravensteel

» Benjamin Cleto (10 %)
Clause Herve INCOMPLETE. ^^ I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 09, 2009 10:29 am by Benjamin Cleto

» OC: Hideyo Nakahara INCOMPLETE
Clause Herve INCOMPLETE. ^^ I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 08, 2009 10:01 pm by Hideyo Nakahara

» Clause Herve INCOMPLETE. ^^
Clause Herve INCOMPLETE. ^^ I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 06, 2009 2:46 am by Clause Hervé

» Rules Regarding This Place.
Clause Herve INCOMPLETE. ^^ I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 06, 2009 2:13 am by Molo Fernando

» OC-in-progress: Takeji Lye
Clause Herve INCOMPLETE. ^^ I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 06, 2009 2:04 am by Molo Fernando

Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 92 on Tue May 14, 2019 3:39 pm
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Affiliates
free forum

Clause Herve INCOMPLETE. ^^

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Clause Hervé
All Dead
All Dead

Clause Herve INCOMPLETE. ^^ Empty
PostSubject: Clause Herve INCOMPLETE. ^^   Clause Herve INCOMPLETE. ^^ I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 06, 2009 2:46 am

BUTTFUCK.

Muse Information

Name: Clause Hervé
Nickname: Sera (as a child), Cell
Sexuality: Homosexual
Birthday: July 4

Characteristics

Hair Color: Honey blonde
Eye Color: Emerald Green
Height: 5'9
Weight: 55 kg
Special Characteristics:
Clause has no tattoos, but he does have a mark on his back. It is the emblem of his family, said to be imprinted by his own father.

Personality

+Games
+Riddles
+Code hacking
+Badminton
+His son

Dislikes:
-Dirty places
-Noisy people

Strengths: Not a lot of things annoy him. He is well trained in various fighting styles, coding and hacking.
Weaknesses: He is rather emotional.

Personality Description:
Clause is a very quiet man, somewhat stubborn and always keeps to himself. He comes from a once very important family, and is actually a man full of pride. He likes to play games, board games or mind games. Either ways, just as long as it entertains him.

Not a lot is known about him since he prefers to keep to himself. Most people tend to mistake his cold facade, though in truth Clause is actually accommodating and warm when he can be. It's just he refuses to let his guard down when he is at work.

History

Affliation: Interpol, Head of it.
Nationality: French
History:
Clause's family used to be one of the most powerful and influential in France, however during his late teens a certain Japanese family destroyed their status and in turn forced them out of their homes and off of their lavish lifestyle.

Clause is from a long line of assassins, he himself knowing more than a thing or two on how to prowl and kill. He is a very smart boy, knows his stuff and is prone to riddles.

Clause has his sadistic tendencies, but keeps it well hidden beneath a clean and safe mask. He doesn't talk a lot about himself, and refuses to divulge information about his family life. Most because he believes that the working place is different from personal issues and should never be a ground for such things.

Clause has a son from a previous marriage that didn't work. The boy is the exact copy of Clause, from his hair to his eyes and mannerism. The boy, Pastelle Herve nicknamed Pas, quite contrary to most belief is actually Clause's second child. The first having died in a miscarriage. He has a strong attachment to his boy and loves the little tyke very much.

[align=center]Personal Information
Name: Earnest Berlin
Rule Check: I love me.
Roleplay Sample:

Quote :
The whole point was for revenge, the colour of blood was dotted in that extreme and he knew if he didn't move fast he was going to be done for. Clause was never the one to admit defeat, he hates that. He doesn't believe in the idea of giving up to your enemies, such low regards. And he promises himself he will never be made a fool.
[/size]
Back to top Go down

Clause Herve INCOMPLETE. ^^
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Red Underground :: First Stop. :: Rules and Applications. :: Interpol-
Jump to: