Red Underground
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Red Underground

We love Sealand!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
I just want you all to know the whole "Using copyrighted pictures" for people who can't draw.
There is a thing down there called "Character Related Info". Please to be putting your pictures there. KTHX. D:
Forum
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Latest topics
» Introductions
OC:  Zen Amano I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 21, 2009 12:24 am by Ivan Voldomir

» OC: Zen Amano
OC:  Zen Amano I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 20, 2009 4:47 pm by Zen Hawke

» La portfolio di Bryson Monti
OC:  Zen Amano I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 13, 2009 2:15 pm by Justin Case

» Music Suggestions.
OC:  Zen Amano I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 12, 2009 9:34 pm by Arc Ravensteel

» Benjamin Cleto (10 %)
OC:  Zen Amano I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 09, 2009 10:29 am by Benjamin Cleto

» OC: Hideyo Nakahara INCOMPLETE
OC:  Zen Amano I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 08, 2009 10:01 pm by Hideyo Nakahara

» Clause Herve INCOMPLETE. ^^
OC:  Zen Amano I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 06, 2009 2:46 am by Clause HervĂ©

» Rules Regarding This Place.
OC:  Zen Amano I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 06, 2009 2:13 am by Molo Fernando

» OC-in-progress: Takeji Lye
OC:  Zen Amano I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 06, 2009 2:04 am by Molo Fernando

Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 92 on Tue May 14, 2019 3:39 pm
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Affiliates
free forum

OC: Zen Amano

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Zen Hawke
All Dead
All Dead

OC:  Zen Amano Empty
PostSubject: OC: Zen Amano   OC:  Zen Amano I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 20, 2009 4:47 pm

OC:  Zen Amano ShouforNeopage-1

Muse Information
Name:
Zen Amano

Nickname:
Phones

Sexuality:
He usually refers to himself as "asexual" because he thinks he has no time for romance. If he were to be COMPLETELY honest, he'd be bi-curious at least.

Birthday:
July 18th

Characteristics
Hair Color:
Auburn

Eye Color:
Olive

Height:
5'9

Weight:
130 lbs

Special Characteristics:
Wears glasses, always has a huge pair of headphones on.

Personality
Computers
Technology
Reading
Cats

Dislikes:
People who can't use a computer properly in this day and age.

Strengths:
Somehow he manages to get shit done even when he more work than he can handle. If he takes a job he will get it done no matter what.

Weaknesses:
Has a short fuse. Especially when he's under a lot of pressure. He also has a habit of being pretty blunt with people.

Personality Description:
Zen is quiet and usually keeps to himself, like most hackers. He will take on any job as long as he finds it interesting. He thinks people who hack each other's myspaces are juvenile. He'd much rather spend his time attempting to crack open the codes surrounding the Pentagon's security systems -- and that's what he does for LIESURE. He is cunning and a quick thinker. Usually he has a scenario figured out approximately three steps ahead of the rest of the people involved. Because of this he finds other humans to be rather disgusting. He spends hours contemplating diffidcult topics like human nature sometimes.

History
Affliation:
Drifter...?
He's a freelance hacker, so he just takes jobs as they come to him.

Nationality:
Japanese-American

History:
Zen knew he would be a hacker from the day he entered high school. He practiced on the school computers, often causing the entire network to have meltdowns on a regular basis. (He once RickRoll'd the library computers while simultaneously blasting "Never Gonna Give You Up" from the PA system.) After graduating with a fake grade point average, he was scouted by a mysterious organization called R.E.D. (he still never found out what the achronim stood for) who would send him puzzles through email every now and then, challenging him to crack the codes. Later on, Zen did a little digging and discovered that his mysterious contacts from R.E.D. were members of the mafia. Now that he knew their secret, he figured that he had the upper hand. He was quickly proven wrong -- whoever R.E.D. was had planned everything from the start in order to shape Zen into the genius hacker he is today. After this had been explained to him R.E.D. told him that he would be "taking his leave" but would return for his brilliant pupil someday, eventually. Currently, Zen works as a hacker for government officials and criminal groups alike undeer the alias "Phones" which was given to him by his first client, a man by the name of Justin Case.

Personal Information
Name:
Zanney

Rule Check:
I'm a ninja who can control milk with my eyes!

Roleplay Sample:

Quote :
"I think I've had enough idle chatter for now." the distorted voice spoke through the huge computer screen in the Pentagon's control room. It sounded monotonous, almost bored. The military officials gaped at it. As of this bastard had any right to order them around! "You forget, gentlmen, that I do not work for free. I'm not cheap labor either, I'm afraid." The voice chuckled slightly, and the smirk on his face was evident even though the only visual that the Pentagon could get of him was an animation of a smiling emoticon with cat ears, glasses and gigantic headphones.

After a brief uproar, the control room fell silent as all those present realized that there was no way they could afford to let Phones get away now that he knew what they needed. He could potentially sell the information to terrorists, the mafia, or worse. As they sat about twiddling their thumbs, Phone's mascot meowed lazily and began to groom itself on the screen. "Even Chester's gotten bored with waiting for you." the voice of Phones said, stifling a yawn. "Will I be hearing from you sometime this year, gentlemen?"

The commanding officer held up a hand, giving the okay for his subordinates to hear Phones's terms. "Very well." the technical liason said into her headset. "What are your terms, Phones?"

Phones chuckled again, and the cat emoticon grinned at her. "Let's talk business, hm?"
Back to top Go down

OC: Zen Amano
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Red Underground :: First Stop. :: Rules and Applications. :: Drifters-
Jump to: