Red Underground
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Red Underground

We love Sealand!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
I just want you all to know the whole "Using copyrighted pictures" for people who can't draw.
There is a thing down there called "Character Related Info". Please to be putting your pictures there. KTHX. D:
Forum
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Latest topics
» Introductions
OC: Sophia Tran I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 21, 2009 12:24 am by Ivan Voldomir

» OC: Zen Amano
OC: Sophia Tran I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 20, 2009 4:47 pm by Zen Hawke

» La portfolio di Bryson Monti
OC: Sophia Tran I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 13, 2009 2:15 pm by Justin Case

» Music Suggestions.
OC: Sophia Tran I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 12, 2009 9:34 pm by Arc Ravensteel

» Benjamin Cleto (10 %)
OC: Sophia Tran I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 09, 2009 10:29 am by Benjamin Cleto

» OC: Hideyo Nakahara INCOMPLETE
OC: Sophia Tran I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 08, 2009 10:01 pm by Hideyo Nakahara

» Clause Herve INCOMPLETE. ^^
OC: Sophia Tran I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 06, 2009 2:46 am by Clause HervĂ©

» Rules Regarding This Place.
OC: Sophia Tran I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 06, 2009 2:13 am by Molo Fernando

» OC-in-progress: Takeji Lye
OC: Sophia Tran I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 06, 2009 2:04 am by Molo Fernando

Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 92 on Tue May 14, 2019 3:39 pm
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Affiliates
free forum

OC: Sophia Tran

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Sophia Tran
Driver's High
Driver's High
Sophia Tran

OC: Sophia Tran Empty
PostSubject: OC: Sophia Tran   OC: Sophia Tran I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 19, 2009 2:06 am

Muse Information

Name: Sophia Tran
Nickname: Sophie, Soph or Phia
Sexuality: Heterosexual
Birthday:

Characteristics

Hair Color: Olive/ Dirty Blond
Eye Color: Bluegreen
Height: 5'5"
Weight:
Special Characteristics: She has two piercings on her left ear.

Personality

- Playing the Piano
- Spying
- Classical music
- Coffee... a lot
- The sight of blood
- Secretly likes cute things
- Typing articles in the internet
- Drinking booze
Dislikes:
- Cockroaches
- Spoiled brats
- Tea
- Anything Spicy
- Someone taking over her job
- Wearing clothes with a tint of pink
- Smoking

Strengths:
Besides having her multiple personality, Sophia has a very flexible body. She is good in hand to hand combat and a sharp-shooter too. When she was in the mafia, she was immediately suggested to take fighting lessons.
Weaknesses:She freaks out or she tends to be oblivious once you read her true emotions.
]Personality Description:

Responsible and sophisticated, Sophia isn't the typical American blond. She speaks her mind and tends to be frank to almost everyone; then again, being an educated woman makes her know when to stop talking. She is polite to her colleagues and tends to be snobbish upon strangers. A bit clever, Sophia uses her charms to negotiate with people. Spying is the name of her game, she can easily change her personality when talking to different people, her intellectuality and multiple-personalities makes her job much easier. She gets irritated easily, to the point that she ends up showing her potty-mouth side. Sophia isn’t used to express what she really feels, despite the fact she lacks anger management. She actually has no sense of humor, unless watching someone get hurt. Yes, she is a sadomasochist. The only thing that can make her laugh is watching someone being tortured or her torturing someone. When you get to know her more, she is actually gentle and sweet. Her past reflects on what she is behind her hard and cold shell.

Nationality: American-British
History:

Before Sophia Tran; Alice Walker is born in England but due to her parents' separation, she grew up with her father in America. Even though she has the British's way of speaking, her culture is mostly of an American. Growing up, Alice is loved by Alfred. Despite all the hardships they've been through, the two supported each other. She lived in an atmosphere of an average family of two. The mere fact she never grew up with the presence of her mother, she still became a responsible woman. Her father has a stable job as a policeman and while growing up, she became accustomed to her father's job that she took police training every summer. Alice studied in a decent American private school, there she discovered her talent for music. Encouraged by Alfred, she took piano lessons at the age of 10 and nurtured it through the years. Her life was as smooth as silk. Her father married a lovely Canadian woman and her dream of having a complete family was fulfilled.

After graduating high school, Alice decided to go to college in New England Conservatory located in Boston, Massachusetts. There, she took a major in Piano. Being fully independent and far from her parents was very hard for her. Even though she was financially supported by her parents, she took a part-time job as a freelance pianist in bars and restaurants.

Despite all the stressful works, everyday was pleasant for but not always it was. It was already midnight and not even one cab passed the street of where the bar was located. Despite being tired from her gig, Alice decided to take a walk home. Her apartment was not far from the bar, so she wasn't paranoid of her surroundings but little did she know she was actually being stalked by one of her audience. Walking in an eerie alley, she was attacked by her stalker. Shouting, the man hit her hard on the head using a crowbar. With that opening, she was raped. In the middle of her stalker's evil deed, three gunshots was heard. The gunshots woke her up, despite the bad wound on her forehead she still managed to open her eyes and stare at another man's blurry figure but then closed it for feeling so broken. The next day, there was an announcement on national television that there was a woman's corpse found in an alley in Boston and that the police found Alice's wallet beside the dead body. The suspect was still unknown. Much to Alfred and Melissa's dismay, they hurried off to Boston and recovered the body. They decided to bury the faux body in Chicago, where Alice spent her childhood and teenage years. It was an alibi. Alfred cannot accept his daughter's death, that he decided to snatch the case and solve it. Until now he is in the process of searching the culprit and the story behind the crime.

Alice woke up, forgetting everything about herself; her name, her past and how she ended up in a hospital room. In that day, Alice Walker died. She then was named Sophia Tran. Her past was altered into something unpleasant, a past that seemed very far from what she had before. In that day she became under an American Mafia, in which she thinks that she is in debt to.

Personal Information

Name: Enigmatic Psyche
Rule Check: I am a person that is not stupid to follow the DECArule with my copy-pasting abilities. 8'D (( DON'T KILL ME PLZ ))

Roleplay Sample:

"I'm a ninja who can control milk with my eyes"
[right]

Last edited by Sophia Tran on Sat Nov 28, 2009 2:48 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Molo Fernando
Fre@k $hoW

OC: Sophia Tran Empty
PostSubject: Re: OC: Sophia Tran   OC: Sophia Tran I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 23, 2009 10:56 am

Because it seems important that I do this even though Wala ako pakialam xD

APPROVED.
Back to top Go down
https://redunderground.forumotion.net

OC: Sophia Tran
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Red Underground :: First Stop. :: Rules and Applications. :: 21 Guns-
Jump to: