Red Underground
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Red Underground

We love Sealand!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
I just want you all to know the whole "Using copyrighted pictures" for people who can't draw.
There is a thing down there called "Character Related Info". Please to be putting your pictures there. KTHX. D:
Forum
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Latest topics
» Introductions
OC: Piperitae Le Aveir I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 21, 2009 12:24 am by Ivan Voldomir

» OC: Zen Amano
OC: Piperitae Le Aveir I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 20, 2009 4:47 pm by Zen Hawke

» La portfolio di Bryson Monti
OC: Piperitae Le Aveir I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 13, 2009 2:15 pm by Justin Case

» Music Suggestions.
OC: Piperitae Le Aveir I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 12, 2009 9:34 pm by Arc Ravensteel

» Benjamin Cleto (10 %)
OC: Piperitae Le Aveir I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 09, 2009 10:29 am by Benjamin Cleto

» OC: Hideyo Nakahara INCOMPLETE
OC: Piperitae Le Aveir I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 08, 2009 10:01 pm by Hideyo Nakahara

» Clause Herve INCOMPLETE. ^^
OC: Piperitae Le Aveir I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 06, 2009 2:46 am by Clause Hervé

» Rules Regarding This Place.
OC: Piperitae Le Aveir I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 06, 2009 2:13 am by Molo Fernando

» OC-in-progress: Takeji Lye
OC: Piperitae Le Aveir I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 06, 2009 2:04 am by Molo Fernando

Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 92 on Tue May 14, 2019 3:39 pm
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Affiliates
free forum

OC: Piperitae Le Aveir

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Pip Le Aveir
All Dead
All Dead
Pip Le Aveir

OC: Piperitae Le Aveir Empty
PostSubject: OC: Piperitae Le Aveir   OC: Piperitae Le Aveir I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 19, 2009 6:08 am

OC: Piperitae Le Aveir Pipcharcatersketch

Muse Information

Name:
Piperitae Le Aveir

Nickname:
Pip
Pipi [As Bellona would call her much to Pip's dismay]
"Petiete Princess"
Lorelei- [only Clein calls her this]

Sexuality:
Bi [she will ALWAYS deny this]

Birthday:
April 16

Characteristics

Hair Color:
Blonde

Eye Color:
She has Complete Heterochromia in which her left eye is blue and her right eye is green.

Height:
5' 5"

Weight:
-don't you dare ask me this stupid question!-

Special Characteristics:
* her family's emblem tattooed on her breast
* the number "08" branded on her shoulder

Personality

> LIKES cross stitching
> LIKES cats
> LIKES playing the harp and singing
> LIKES writing stories
> LIKES to cook [even though it looks like someone vomited all over it.]

Dislikes:
> DISLIKES heights
> DISLIKES coffee [tea please]
> DISLIKES dogs [she's scared that they'll bite her]
> DISLIKES debates or anything that requires too much thinking
> DISLIKES getting drunk

Strengths:
Her stubborn attitude
She can be actually SMART if she's not that lazy that is.
And if she's not that butt-fucked lazy, she could kick-ass with her fencing skills [I unno, think Amy Sorel]

Weaknesses:
Her stubborn attitude
Her "frustrated chéf"/housewife"-like cooking
She has a bad sense of direction
Her usual tantrum fits
Her complicated health problems [developed asthma, inferiority complex, hypoglycemia and anxiety disorder]

Personality Description:
A very stubborn girl, her tongue is a very sharp one when given the opportunity, and would always give either insulting or deserving nicknames to anyone depending on who the person is. Due to her personal experiences [anxiety disorder and inferiority complex] and personal physical problems [developed asthma and hypoglycemia], she's incapable of dealing too much work or stress in which would lead her to act immaturely to some things.

Although she acts tough to most people, its just her defensive mechanism to hide on how insecure she really is. She's also very dependent on André in whom she thinks her life is indebted to. Also, even though se would act like a model student sand a primp and proper lady, she's actually a pretty wild child....especially in bed [I'M NOT IMPLYING ANYTHING!]

[align=center]History[/align]
Affliation:
Giglio Nero

Nationality:
British-French

History:
Piperitae in her whole life knew not the meaning of the word poverty. In fact she was raised and bred in a wealthy and noble household with everything brought to her in a silver platter. So in other words, her life revovled around polite and social society. She is immensely doted upon by her Papan, François Bonnefoy-Le Aveir, she's considered as a Papa's girl. Although an average person wpuld mindlessly comment on how perfect her life is, to her it lacks the one thing she craves the most: the essence of a family.

Not a single night she would not hear her parents raised voices from across the hall and pretty much often she would fall asleep crying with a pillow over her head, a vain attempt to block the unpleasant noises like vases being thrown of her mother's screams like, "You've had your heiress! Divorce me already!" Those many nights resulted into her anxiety disorder in which she cannot rest well when something bothers her until it is resolved, worse it converts to depression mania when left unchecked. Also in many of those nights, her father François would often to to her room, although red-eyed from crying himself, to console his precious daughter to assure her on how things will turn for the best. He would often comment that her green eye would always remind him on how much he loves her mother, Arturia. This compelled her to hide her green eye out of spite for her own mother. Although Arturia herself tried her best to be a good mother, there were some factors that would gt in the way, thus making the mother-daughter relationship go down the drain. At the age of 6, she was in enrolled on an all girls finishing school in which Pip found a passion for the harp and singing as well as writer's spirit. These somehow would bring her family together in a brief manner in which she cherished immensely.

But we all know that even happiness, no matter how small it is, comes with a price.

When Pip was 9 years old, her parets were caught in a cross-fire between two mafiosos, in which they were headed to Italy to meet with François' confidant and friend, André Chrysanti. Arturia was announced dead on arrival on the hospital due to two bullets that hit her heart directly and one bullet lodging at the back of her skull. Arturia was only 35. François was haing by a thread when Pip managed to arrive at the hospital with help from André. On his last moments, François entrusted the safety of Pip to André, in which the head of the European mafia agreed.

Soon after, Pip joins Giglio Nero out of debt for taking care of her. There she finds out that the death of her parents wasn't really an accident but a conspiracy against the Le Aveirs for being Nero loyalists. Also, through connection by the mafia, she finds out why her mother wished to go back to America. Fueled by anger and jealousy, she remains within Giglio Nero as bth sponsor [thanks to her family's wealth and business] and member in order to avenger her father and find that other girl her mother was talking about.

[align=center]Personal Information
Name: Phira
Rule Check: I can fuck 65 million men in one sitting with only one toe, thar happy?
Roleplay Sample:

Back to top Go down
Molo Fernando
Fre@k $hoW

OC: Piperitae Le Aveir Empty
PostSubject: Re: OC: Piperitae Le Aveir   OC: Piperitae Le Aveir I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 23, 2009 11:00 am

APPROVED. Razz
Back to top Go down
https://redunderground.forumotion.net

OC: Piperitae Le Aveir
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Red Underground :: First Stop. :: Rules and Applications. :: Giglio Nero-
Jump to: