Red Underground
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Red Underground

We love Sealand!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
I just want you all to know the whole "Using copyrighted pictures" for people who can't draw.
There is a thing down there called "Character Related Info". Please to be putting your pictures there. KTHX. D:
Forum
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Latest topics
» Introductions
OC: Bogchi Hokbu I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 21, 2009 12:24 am by Ivan Voldomir

» OC: Zen Amano
OC: Bogchi Hokbu I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 20, 2009 4:47 pm by Zen Hawke

» La portfolio di Bryson Monti
OC: Bogchi Hokbu I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 13, 2009 2:15 pm by Justin Case

» Music Suggestions.
OC: Bogchi Hokbu I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 12, 2009 9:34 pm by Arc Ravensteel

» Benjamin Cleto (10 %)
OC: Bogchi Hokbu I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 09, 2009 10:29 am by Benjamin Cleto

» OC: Hideyo Nakahara INCOMPLETE
OC: Bogchi Hokbu I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 08, 2009 10:01 pm by Hideyo Nakahara

» Clause Herve INCOMPLETE. ^^
OC: Bogchi Hokbu I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 06, 2009 2:46 am by Clause HervĂ©

» Rules Regarding This Place.
OC: Bogchi Hokbu I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 06, 2009 2:13 am by Molo Fernando

» OC-in-progress: Takeji Lye
OC: Bogchi Hokbu I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 06, 2009 2:04 am by Molo Fernando

Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 92 on Tue May 14, 2019 3:39 pm
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Affiliates
free forum

OC: Bogchi Hokbu

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Bogchi Hokbu
Fre@k $hoW

OC: Bogchi Hokbu Empty
PostSubject: OC: Bogchi Hokbu   OC: Bogchi Hokbu I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 22, 2009 6:14 pm

COMING SOON 8D
(Just imagine DJ SiSen ^^

Muse Information

Name: Unknown
Nickname: Bogchi Hokbu
Sexuality: Bisexual
Birthday: 3/25

Characteristics

Hair Color: Currently violet and green
Eye Color: Depending on his contacts
Height: Too small (5'3)
Weight: Too light (No fucking way)
Special Characteristics: Bogchi has a piercing on his lower lip, somewhat on the left side. He has a tattoo of a koi on his back, taking a lot of space over there. He doesn't have anymore designs other than these two- and the constant hair dyes and contact lenses.

Personality

Dislikes: No rough sex, dead people and dirty things
Strengths:
Weaknesses:
Personality Description:
Bogchi is a very strong personality, somewhat loud and always speaking his mind. He is a deejay and because of this has an ear for music. Bogchi who is deemed as promiscuous by a lot of people is actually a firm believer in monogamy. The colourful individual doesn't like dirt and is very obsessive compulsive. One look of his condo says a lot about his personality, he collects music and travels extensively- usually to Chicago, France, Japan and Moscow- just to spin records and check out tunes.

He likes to dress up in colours and loves getting attention for his crazy costumes. He likes Japanese street fashion and loves Hong Kong stir fried noodles.

Bogchi puts great value on Family and Loyalty. True he tends to play with people, but he doesn't sleep easily with most of them. He has his standards and He is currently with a half-Japanese, half-Russian man named Rien Masato- to whom he is very loyal to.

History

Affliation: Drifter
Nationality: Filipino (he denies it vehemently)
History:
He is the illegitimate child of a wealthy businessman in the Philippines, his mother being nothing but a maid. He grew up most of his life in the slums, subjected to the cruel reality and experiencing how it is to be dirt poor. He swore at a young age that he will grow up and out of the Philippines. During his youth, he ends up seeing his mother being beaten or hurt by different men in the neighborhood. Because of his father and a lot of men in the slums area he grew up in, he doesn't want to be associated as Filipino. He sees them as lazy and dirty, irresponsible and such.

Bogchi was first sent to live with his Auntie in the US, there he was first introduced to a vary of music styles. He was thirteen around this time, and he was already looking for work while going to school. He first wanted to be a lawyer, actually finishing the four year literature course as a prerequisite for his Law school, but this when he met Rien.

Rien was a music DJ in a club he frequented, Rien- whose first name is actually the French word for nothing- influenced Bogchi a lot. Music, fashion and lovelife.

Bogchi actually wants to marry Rien, but actually wants Rien to say the words.

Personal Information

Name: Earnest Berlin
Rule Check: I love myself. xD
Roleplay Sample:

Quote :
Bogchi leaned closer to the mirror, his lips almost pressing against the glass as he started to line his eyes. It's been so long since he and Rien has been together, and he isn't going to waste tonight, he wanted everything to be perfect. He know the
[/size]

Let me get back to this later xD
Back to top Go down

OC: Bogchi Hokbu
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Red Underground :: First Stop. :: Rules and Applications. :: Drifters-
Jump to: