Red Underground
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Red Underground

We love Sealand!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
I just want you all to know the whole "Using copyrighted pictures" for people who can't draw.
There is a thing down there called "Character Related Info". Please to be putting your pictures there. KTHX. D:
Forum
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Latest topics
» Introductions
OC: Asai Fuyuha I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 21, 2009 12:24 am by Ivan Voldomir

» OC: Zen Amano
OC: Asai Fuyuha I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 20, 2009 4:47 pm by Zen Hawke

» La portfolio di Bryson Monti
OC: Asai Fuyuha I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 13, 2009 2:15 pm by Justin Case

» Music Suggestions.
OC: Asai Fuyuha I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 12, 2009 9:34 pm by Arc Ravensteel

» Benjamin Cleto (10 %)
OC: Asai Fuyuha I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 09, 2009 10:29 am by Benjamin Cleto

» OC: Hideyo Nakahara INCOMPLETE
OC: Asai Fuyuha I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 08, 2009 10:01 pm by Hideyo Nakahara

» Clause Herve INCOMPLETE. ^^
OC: Asai Fuyuha I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 06, 2009 2:46 am by Clause HervĂ©

» Rules Regarding This Place.
OC: Asai Fuyuha I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 06, 2009 2:13 am by Molo Fernando

» OC-in-progress: Takeji Lye
OC: Asai Fuyuha I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 06, 2009 2:04 am by Molo Fernando

Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 92 on Tue May 14, 2019 3:39 pm
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Affiliates
free forum

OC: Asai Fuyuha

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Asai Fuyuha
All Dead
All Dead
Asai Fuyuha

OC: Asai Fuyuha Empty
PostSubject: OC: Asai Fuyuha   OC: Asai Fuyuha I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 22, 2009 8:03 pm

Muse Information

Name: Asai Fuyuha
Nickname: Ass ((Well... :I IT WAS A SEXY TYPO. 8'D Okay, I can't think of any. His name is too short. x3 ))
Sexuality: Bisexual
Birthday:

Characteristics

Hair Color: Prussian Blue
Eye Color: Gray
Height: 6'0"
Weight:
Special Characteristics: He has a tattoo embed on the nape of his neck and piercing on his right ear.

Personality

- Sake
- Sweets
- The scent of blood
- His trusty Samurai Sword
- Prostitutes

Dislikes:
- Harakiri/ Seppuku
- Formal clothes
- the cold climate
- being forced to do SOMETHING by Sakura
- getting drunk

Strengths:
Being trained by various swordmasters made him one hell of a modern Samurai. His skills varies in whatever weapon he holds, may it be a long-range weapon or only weapons for melee combat. His reflexes are good and his hearing is quite sensitive. He can be considered as the perfect hitman, but of course not everything is his specialty. Besides having the ability, he is blessed with persuasive and manipulative powers that he usually uses to take a woman(or man) in his own will
Weaknesses:
Despite all those strengths, he has deep respect with women or harmless men. So basically, he has this hidden sympathy that can also lead to his death.
Personality Description:

If you are looking for a manwhore, here's Asai. A womanizer and a gentleman. You can always see him going inside the Shel Lan manor with his arms around women, which he tends to bring in his room and do... you get my drift. Anyway, he's a lazy bum. When you see him, you'll actually have to tell him to get a life. Drinking sake and wasting his money on cheesecakes is his type of day off. He's the type who doesn't need to go to the brothel. I mean, he has this kind of sex appeal that will let the girls come to him. With that he tends to take them for granted, using them with his sly schemes. Although playboy that he is, you can actually talk to him about personal feelings or problems. Asai is a good listener. He often gives advices to those who need them. He's the type who can be your closest friend, but when defied he'll be your worst enemy. Quite ruthless in missions, Asai believes in the code of the Samurai. Although he despises the idea of Harakiri or Sepuku. He doesn't believe in philosophies created by his ancestors, being the usual smart ass he just creates his own philosophies. Asai has this hidden sympathy among the weak and innocent that leads him to abort his killing missions. But much to Sakura's dismay he assures her that he'll finish it in no time. Men or Women, as long as they are harmless he will never raise his sword to them. So you really have to give him a decent reason to assassinate a certain enemy.

History

Affliation: Shel Lan
Nationality: Korean-Japanese
History:

Asai grew up in a wealthy family in Japan. But despite that. he never felt the affection of his parents. His father was already dead when he was in his mother's womb and his mother died after giving birth to him. He was raised by his father's brother, who lead the Fuyuha clan. His uncle trained him to be a decent man and the art of swordplay, but not in the means of killing but only for self defense. The way his uncle treated him made him consider him(uncle) as a father. He also treated his uncle's daughter, Fuyutsuki his imouto-chan. When Asai turned 18, he was made a candidate to be the next leader of the clan. Of course everyone was jealous to the extent that his rivals disrespect him but Asai was ignorant to that part. Everything took its mishap when they knew that Asai and his so-called imouto-chan were having a secret relationship, which of course displeased his uncle. At first he was told to cut the connection between him and his imouto-chan and warned that if he continues to love her, he'll be exiled. Being a stubborn ass, Asai was deeply in love with Fuyutsuki. Of course Fuyutsuki returned Asai's deep affection. The two planned to elope and when they were about to leave, Asai was shot dead off to a cliff. With Fuyutsuki's dismay, she committed jigai (suicide by cutting the jugular vein, this is often done by women who is a part of samurai families) when she thought Asai was dead. Little did she know that he was still alive. It took months for Asai to recover. He promised that he'll return for her but when he knew that Fuyutsuki committed Jigai at the day he was shot, with no hesitation; he decided to massacre the clan. With his anger and hatred, he slashed everyone limb by limb. His uncle was already begging him to stop but much to Asai's wrath, he beheaded him. He discovered stocks of opium in the clan's manor and of course, saw the insignia of Shel Lan and everything went smoothly for him as he joined the gang.

Personal Information

Name: Odorie
Rule Check: I am a cockblocker that will do anything to cockblock you with my cockblocking powers.

Roleplay Sample:

Quote :

[center]

WILL CONTINUE KESESESESE. C:

Last edited by Asai Fuyuha on Thu Nov 26, 2009 6:02 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Molo Fernando
Fre@k $hoW

OC: Asai Fuyuha Empty
PostSubject: Re: OC: Asai Fuyuha   OC: Asai Fuyuha I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 23, 2009 11:00 am

APPROVED.
Back to top Go down
https://redunderground.forumotion.net

OC: Asai Fuyuha
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Red Underground :: First Stop. :: Rules and Applications. :: Shel Lan-
Jump to: