Red Underground
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Red Underground

We love Sealand!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
I just want you all to know the whole "Using copyrighted pictures" for people who can't draw.
There is a thing down there called "Character Related Info". Please to be putting your pictures there. KTHX. D:
Forum
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Latest topics
» Introductions
OC: Nishimura Aki I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 21, 2009 12:24 am by Ivan Voldomir

» OC: Zen Amano
OC: Nishimura Aki I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 20, 2009 4:47 pm by Zen Hawke

» La portfolio di Bryson Monti
OC: Nishimura Aki I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 13, 2009 2:15 pm by Justin Case

» Music Suggestions.
OC: Nishimura Aki I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 12, 2009 9:34 pm by Arc Ravensteel

» Benjamin Cleto (10 %)
OC: Nishimura Aki I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 09, 2009 10:29 am by Benjamin Cleto

» OC: Hideyo Nakahara INCOMPLETE
OC: Nishimura Aki I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 08, 2009 10:01 pm by Hideyo Nakahara

» Clause Herve INCOMPLETE. ^^
OC: Nishimura Aki I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 06, 2009 2:46 am by Clause HervĂ©

» Rules Regarding This Place.
OC: Nishimura Aki I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 06, 2009 2:13 am by Molo Fernando

» OC-in-progress: Takeji Lye
OC: Nishimura Aki I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 06, 2009 2:04 am by Molo Fernando

Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 92 on Tue May 14, 2019 3:39 pm
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Affiliates
free forum

OC: Nishimura Aki

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Nishimura Aki
All Dead
All Dead
Nishimura Aki

OC: Nishimura Aki Empty
PostSubject: OC: Nishimura Aki   OC: Nishimura Aki I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 22, 2009 10:03 pm

OC: Nishimura Aki Aki2

Muse Information

Name: Nishimura Aki [[First name- Aki, last name- Nishimura]]
Nickname: Aki [[NOT A NICKNAME WTF]]
Sexuality: Currently straight.
Birthday: November 7th

Characteristics

Hair Color: Black
Eye Color: Hazel
Height: 5’10”
Weight: 140 pounds
Special Characteristics: Has tattoos alongside his body and arm

Personality

Likes: cute things (ex. Cats, small dogs, small birds, ect.), drinking, fighting.
Dislikes: ignorant people, cold weather, getting wet, poetry, overly romantic people, weak people.
Strengths: resisting pain.
Weaknesses: crying (other people), cute things
Personality Description: Aki tends to be much more critical of people rather than complimentary. He’s kind of awkward and quiet when he doesn’t know you but be becomes more open towards you the more he gets to know you. To occasion, he can be very blunt. He doesn’t like to stray from the truth. He believes that no one will be able to progress if they do not know it. He takes a lot of pride in being a man. He will straight out refuse to do anything that might even be slightly associated with female gender. Even though he has male pride, he is obedient to those above him. He also has the tendency to be very territorial. He doesn’t enjoy other people wandering into his room or touching his stuff for unnecessary reasons. Aki is also a bit of a virgin in every way possible. He blushes easily when people hit on him or touch him in strange places. He’s a bit hot headed so he will snap at you.

History

Affliation: Shel Lan
Nationality: Japanese
History: Aki was born into the Yakuza, therefore he never learned anything outside of the organized group. His father died when he was young so he had to take care of his mother himself. His mother was weak so Aki had to manage their house and take care of her health. From this, Aki found his pride as a man. His mother was a lovely artist and designed the tattoo on Aki’s body. He loved his mother very much and always returned home early after training to watch her paint and train with the long katana his father left him. Because Aki had to come home to take care of the house and watch his mother, he never had the time to talk to other people as he grew up. When his mother died, he kept himself from leaving his house and devoted himself to training unless he couldn’t teach himself anymore. He officially gave himself to the Yakuza as a member who is eligible to fight to learn and experience how to fight with his katana.
[[this is a little rough, I might edit it a little more later.]]

Personal Information

Name: Taki, Del, Nevada whatever you want to call me.
Rule Check: “I’m a ninja who can control milk with my eyes.”
Roleplay Sample:

Quote :
Aki let out a heavy breath as he let the katana fall back into its pitch black sheath. Then sun had yet to rise. Aki’s eyes slowly opened, revealing their deep hazel color. Fingers ran through his dark hair, pushing back the now damp strands to let the cold morning air brush against his hot forehead. The top part of his yukata had long been pushed from his shoulders to relieve him of the heat and showing the deep blue designs that traveled up along the right side of his chest. He walked over to landing of his traditional house, setting down his katana and slipping off his shoes to step onto the wood floor.

All you could hear was the soft tapping of Aki’s feet on the tatami mats at the chirping of the birds that had just awoken. Aki kneeled in front of his mother’s shine which was next to his father’s older one. He pulled over a box and took out incense and a lighter. He light them and placed on in each shrine and bowed deeply. After a couple of seconds, he lifted his head and placed his hands together and prayed. He repeated the same with his father’s shine and got to his feet. The bath was waiting for him. As he walked to the stone bath, he pulled the multiple bandages from his body showing the many scars on his skin. The placed the bandages to the side and pulled off his sash and pulled the yukata off to place it on the side. Once he finally slipped into the hot water, he let loose another heavy sigh.

“It’s another day, isn’t it?” he said quietly to himself as he let himself lean back and let his lids close. This is where he found peace. A smile was made with his lips while the heat of the water melted away his tired muscles. Today was just like any other day.

[[Might edit later.]]

Last edited by Nishimura Aki on Fri Nov 27, 2009 10:52 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Molo Fernando
Fre@k $hoW

OC: Nishimura Aki Empty
PostSubject: Re: OC: Nishimura Aki   OC: Nishimura Aki I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 23, 2009 10:55 am

Aaw, I love them Mama's boys <3

Either ways, approved. xD
Back to top Go down
https://redunderground.forumotion.net

OC: Nishimura Aki
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Red Underground :: First Stop. :: Rules and Applications. :: Shel Lan-
Jump to: