Red Underground
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Red Underground

We love Sealand!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
I just want you all to know the whole "Using copyrighted pictures" for people who can't draw.
There is a thing down there called "Character Related Info". Please to be putting your pictures there. KTHX. D:
Forum
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Latest topics
» Introductions
OC: Vincente Bianchi I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 21, 2009 12:24 am by Ivan Voldomir

» OC: Zen Amano
OC: Vincente Bianchi I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 20, 2009 4:47 pm by Zen Hawke

» La portfolio di Bryson Monti
OC: Vincente Bianchi I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 13, 2009 2:15 pm by Justin Case

» Music Suggestions.
OC: Vincente Bianchi I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 12, 2009 9:34 pm by Arc Ravensteel

» Benjamin Cleto (10 %)
OC: Vincente Bianchi I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 09, 2009 10:29 am by Benjamin Cleto

» OC: Hideyo Nakahara INCOMPLETE
OC: Vincente Bianchi I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 08, 2009 10:01 pm by Hideyo Nakahara

» Clause Herve INCOMPLETE. ^^
OC: Vincente Bianchi I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 06, 2009 2:46 am by Clause Hervé

» Rules Regarding This Place.
OC: Vincente Bianchi I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 06, 2009 2:13 am by Molo Fernando

» OC-in-progress: Takeji Lye
OC: Vincente Bianchi I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 06, 2009 2:04 am by Molo Fernando

Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 92 on Tue May 14, 2019 3:39 pm
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Affiliates
free forum

OC: Vincente Bianchi

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Vincente Bianchi
All Dead
All Dead
Vincente Bianchi

OC: Vincente Bianchi Empty
PostSubject: OC: Vincente Bianchi   OC: Vincente Bianchi I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 28, 2009 12:55 am

Muse Information

Name:Bianchi, Vincente
Nickname: The Wicked
Sexuality: Straight
Birthday: 1989, June 8th

Characteristics

Hair Color: Black (with red streaks)
Eye Color: Blue (Wears iris color altering contacts)
Height: 5' 9"
Weight: 175lbs
Special Characteristics: Vincente's most outstanding features are his red
streaks in his hair, and his condescending, seemingly red iris'. Vincente's common clothes are
black slacks, black Italian loafers, a white dress shirt,
black leather gloves, a blood red tie and a red vest.

Personality

♣️Knives
♣️Domination
♣️Danger
♣️Death

Dislikes:
♠️Condescension
♠️Weaklings
♠️Cowards
♠️Religion
♠️Crowds

Strengths:

Vincente is most always calm, his mind is hard to get out of it's own balance. Vincente is a Nihilist, fitting for a killer he doesn't have a clear sense of morality, assuming that he himself will decide for himself what is right and what is wrong through his actions. Though he doesn't seem to find anything to fall into either category. Vincente is also unfazed by superstition and Religious beliefs, so virtually nothing but his own code will stop him for doing what he does.

Weaknesses:
Working both ways, Vincente's lack of morality can sometimes get him into deep trouble while doing the wrong thing at the right time. Vincente trusts almost no one, he refrains from getting close to anyone as if they are around him they will most likely be killed, and keeping his distance from them is his way of preventing emotional problems, and tends to underestimate.

Personality Description:
Vincente is a cold fish, he doesn't feel for anyone or anything. An Anti-Social, Nihilist bastard with nothing to lose but his sanity. He has a tendency to underestimate, anyone he views lower or weaker then him he refers to as worms, showing as a flaunt. He hates any thought of some sort of God, or any higher being that somehow creates and destroys as they please, he would rather be dead then to worship a fairytale. An arrogant attitude and always ready to prove himself to anyone who doubts his skills, turning them into lasagna with teeth and bullet holes by the end of it.

Vincente will kill almost anyone, anywhere. The exception of course, is children, Psychology isn't his major but he knows enough that a child's sense of morality and habit can be changed numerous times back and forth, and therefore sees no reason for any assassination of a child... but women are still kill-able, just like any other man. Vincente hates girls who are "Love at first sight" fools, if he could he would shoot them in the forehead with a blank, along with any other couple who show off their disgusting display of melodramatic bleeding heart scams.

History

Affiliation: Giglio Nero
Nationality: Italian/Caucasian

Personal Information

Name: Colm Kuchiki
Rule Check:
Roleplay Sample:

[QUOTE]*PUT YOUR SAMPLE IN HERE AND TAKE OUT THE STARS KAYTHANKS*[*/QUOTE][/size]

((((((((((((((((NOT FINISHED))))))))))))))))))))
Back to top Go down

OC: Vincente Bianchi
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Red Underground :: First Stop. :: Rules and Applications. :: Giglio Nero-
Jump to: