Red Underground
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Red Underground

We love Sealand!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
I just want you all to know the whole "Using copyrighted pictures" for people who can't draw.
There is a thing down there called "Character Related Info". Please to be putting your pictures there. KTHX. D:
Forum
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Latest topics
» Introductions
OC: Tisa Kaite I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 21, 2009 12:24 am by Ivan Voldomir

» OC: Zen Amano
OC: Tisa Kaite I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 20, 2009 4:47 pm by Zen Hawke

» La portfolio di Bryson Monti
OC: Tisa Kaite I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 13, 2009 2:15 pm by Justin Case

» Music Suggestions.
OC: Tisa Kaite I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 12, 2009 9:34 pm by Arc Ravensteel

» Benjamin Cleto (10 %)
OC: Tisa Kaite I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 09, 2009 10:29 am by Benjamin Cleto

» OC: Hideyo Nakahara INCOMPLETE
OC: Tisa Kaite I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 08, 2009 10:01 pm by Hideyo Nakahara

» Clause Herve INCOMPLETE. ^^
OC: Tisa Kaite I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 06, 2009 2:46 am by Clause HervĂ©

» Rules Regarding This Place.
OC: Tisa Kaite I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 06, 2009 2:13 am by Molo Fernando

» OC-in-progress: Takeji Lye
OC: Tisa Kaite I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 06, 2009 2:04 am by Molo Fernando

Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 92 on Tue May 14, 2019 3:39 pm
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Affiliates
free forum

OC: Tisa Kaite

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Tisa Kaite
All Dead
All Dead
Tisa Kaite

OC: Tisa Kaite Empty
PostSubject: OC: Tisa Kaite   OC: Tisa Kaite I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 28, 2009 5:04 am

OC: Tisa Kaite Tisakaitecharactersketch

Muse Information

Name: Tisa Kaite
Nickname: Hana [only Asai can call her this]
Sexuality: Human Marionette ok basically she can be moe
Birthday: April 1

Characteristics

Hair Color: Silver
Eye Color: Red
Height: 5' 1"
Weight: -this is a ridiculous question!-
Special Characteristics:
She has a few scars, in which she doesn't wish anyone to see. The lightest ones are found on her right side. She had a cross shaped one at her back and the last and deepest scar runs from under her left breast down to her hip. The skin on these parts are quite thin and sensitive. Also these places will be the first ones to break open.

Also to be noted at she and her cross necklace are inseparable [save when she takes a shower or when Asai rapes makes love to her =_=]

Personality

• > LIKES books
  • > LIKES "Ojousama"
  • > LIKES flower arragement
  • > INFATUATED with Asai [Sakura: owo, Shirazu: O_O, Tisa: =///=]
  • > secretly LIKES peppermint chocolate
  • > secretly LIKES cats
  • > secretly likes to sing

Dislikes:
  • > DISLIKES Shirazu-obaasan [Shirazu: Hey! I'm not that old!]
  • > DISLIKES interacting
  • > DISLIKES being called human
  • > DISLIKES bugs
  • > DISLIKES foul play

Strengths:
-varies-

Weaknesses:
* she's quite sensitive when someone actually fondles her [I think Asai found that out >_>]
* she too dependent on Sakura's commands [much to the yan's dismay]
* sometimes her obedient side clouds her rational decisions which are sometime, if not, often correct

Personality Description:
She acts as emotionless as possible to others but to some she actually shows signs of feelings, mostly to either Sakura or Asai.

Although Sakura never required her to be her barbie doll, the girl is quite stubborn and would still consider herself "Ojousama's furniture", well its not like Sakura hates it, it just she finds it very awkward and annoying. She's very straightforward in her words and is quite direct to the point [so don't tell her your secrets]. However, she's very clueless on topics like love and sex. In other words her naivety would get the best of her which would often lead her to some very awkward situations. When will this girl realize she's more than furniture? We'll never know. Also she suffers from selective mutism in which she will not talk to anyone in whom she doesn't have any type of close or formal relationship at all.

Setting that aside, her persona changes drastically whenever she's with Asai. From an obedient and discreet woman, she becomes a bit more lively and if one would look closely, it would seem that a smile will be found in her face.

History

Affliation: Shel Lan
Nationality: Chinese-Japanese
History:
Her history isn't really a cup of sugar or a walk down the park. But don't we all have the same predicament?

She used to be a orphan, abandoned on the sidewalk in Beijing. According to the owner of the orphanage, when Sakura was investigating Tisa's past, she was the first child of her family and since her parents disliked the idea of having girls as the first born like every Chinese family, abandoned her. Thus having her not knowing what it feels to have a family, let alone feel the gentle loving kisses of a parent. At the age of 4, she was sent to work on various mines and factories as a child laborer. Her various scars were "rewards" of those days as a labourer in which whenever she would see them in front of a mirror, she would bare-handedly punch the glass until her knuckles bleed. A futile attempt to make her believe that everything is only a dream. However, despite how hard her work was, she wasn't dithered to actually learn to read and write, and to the chagrin of the male orphans, defend herself.

However, one of the turning points of her life happened as she was working on a coal mine somewhere in the rural mountain regions. While working in her usual silent manner, a fellow orphan who was a few years older than her, was the "watch dog" of the day, meaning he gets to boss everyone around and tell them off to the superior innocent or not. In a way, she and this fellow orphan do not get along well because of gender, physical abilities and intelligence. The night before, the two got into a spar and despite the fact that everyone judged the male as the winner it was clear that ability wise, Tisa had won the fight fair and square. In spite, he picked on her the whole time, laughing on how "lousy" she was in front of the other workers. Naturally good-natured, Tisa turned a deaf-ear on the taunts until to the point that the male orphan managed to get his hands on some twine rope and hit her with it.

That was the end of Tisa's patience and one of the rare moments she had given in to blind anger. Grabbing her picket, she struck down the watchdog in the middle of his head, penetrating the skull bone cleanly and landing a clean hit on his brain. The next thing she realized, she was running for her life towards the city streets. she managed to lose the angry orphans and adults who were chasing her, she found herself lost within the winding streets. Cold, tired and hungry, she managed to get through the night by sleeping in an dark alleyway beside a wine house. However, her new found solitude had to be disturbed by someone shaking her awake. At first she did not mind the shaking and believe it to be some cat brushing against her but as the shaking began to turn into fondling against her leg, that was initiative that fully shook her awake. What happened next was a blur to her. Sadly she couldn't see a thing because her eyes were blindfolded the whole time, however, she could hear their voices and whoever they were, they did not speak her language at all. She could feel so many hands and things being prodded and rubbed against her despite her many protests. Several times, she felt excruciating pain on THAT region, making her cry helplessly in pain. Her attempts to push them off or cry for help were only laughed at and the more she was held down and violated. When the ordeal was over, she was left violated, blindfolded and bloodied on the same spot where she was supposed to be having a nice slumber. It was also then that her selective mutism surface. She was only thirteen years old.

The next thing she recollects is waking up in a clean hospital bed with Sakura, who was taking a early OJT in a pharmaceutical company in Beijing, was beside her. Ever since, Tisa considered herself as Sakura's furniture, following Sakura wherever she goes and being her sister/bodyguard, despite the several attempts that Sakura did to make her 'human' again.

Personal Information

Name: Phira
Rule Check: I can do stuff liek make milk come out of my eyes, lol
Roleplay Sample:

Quote :
It's red...

Red... red... red

The silver haired girl stared at her stained hands, blinking repeatedly to make sure that it wasn't another of her illusions caused by severe hunger. The once pale, and dirt-filled hands were now stained with blood. And it wasn't hers! The screams around her were muffled by her heart-beats, which were getting faster by the minute.

'I...killed someone...''

"...sa? Tisa? Tisa wake up!" a feminine voice recalled the girl from her daze. "O-ojousama...?"

Sakura sighed softly, placing her lithe hands on her hips, her expression in between humor and worry, "Don't daze off on me again will you, imotou?" the apothecarian asked with a rather cute pout as she went back to her long desk to finish her latest experiment, which was simmering inside a Borox beaker. "It distracts me and worries me at the same time." Tisa bowed apologetically at her master's back along with the simple phrase spoken in a monotonous manner, "Gomenasai ojousama...." Sakura groaned at the rather high honorable term. "Ugh, Tisa how many times I told to call me by my real name?"

Yep. It was another normal day.
[
Back to top Go down

OC: Tisa Kaite
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Red Underground :: First Stop. :: Rules and Applications. :: Shel Lan-
Jump to: