Red Underground
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Red Underground

We love Sealand!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
I just want you all to know the whole "Using copyrighted pictures" for people who can't draw.
There is a thing down there called "Character Related Info". Please to be putting your pictures there. KTHX. D:
Forum
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Latest topics
» Introductions
OC: André Chrysanti I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 21, 2009 12:24 am by Ivan Voldomir

» OC: Zen Amano
OC: André Chrysanti I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 20, 2009 4:47 pm by Zen Hawke

» La portfolio di Bryson Monti
OC: André Chrysanti I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 13, 2009 2:15 pm by Justin Case

» Music Suggestions.
OC: André Chrysanti I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 12, 2009 9:34 pm by Arc Ravensteel

» Benjamin Cleto (10 %)
OC: André Chrysanti I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 09, 2009 10:29 am by Benjamin Cleto

» OC: Hideyo Nakahara INCOMPLETE
OC: André Chrysanti I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 08, 2009 10:01 pm by Hideyo Nakahara

» Clause Herve INCOMPLETE. ^^
OC: André Chrysanti I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 06, 2009 2:46 am by Clause Hervé

» Rules Regarding This Place.
OC: André Chrysanti I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 06, 2009 2:13 am by Molo Fernando

» OC-in-progress: Takeji Lye
OC: André Chrysanti I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 06, 2009 2:04 am by Molo Fernando

Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 92 on Tue May 14, 2019 3:39 pm
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Affiliates
free forum

OC: André Chrysanti

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
André Chrysanti
STAY AWAY
André Chrysanti

OC: André Chrysanti Empty
PostSubject: OC: André Chrysanti   OC: André Chrysanti I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 18, 2009 9:20 pm

Muse Information

Name: André Chrysanti
Nickname: "The Ninth" or "Nono"
Sexuality: Bisexual
Birthday:

Characteristics

Hair Color: Chestnut Brown
Eye Color: Hazel with a tint of Olive Green
Height: 5'8"
Weight:
Special Characteristics: He wears a thin black rimmed glasses.

Personality

- Playing chess.
- Reading books. Genre; History and Mystery
- Liquors, specifically brandy and vodka.
- White roses
- Sweets; Cakes
- Classical music
Dislikes:
- Blood, gore and violence
- Weak people, because it brings out the good in him. (( >u< ))
- Spicy food
- Very cold places
- Americans
- Wines
Strengths:
When he needs something, he tends to use his charms to attract and struck people with awe. With that, he sometimes takes advantage of them. Strategy is his strength in playing war games.
Weaknesses:
André's weakness is simple. Blood, oh the irony of him being a bloodthirsty mastermind. Also, André avoids serious relationships. This is due to his past.
Personality Description:

Calm and collected, that is the André. The Italiaman is always carefree, no matter what the situation is. That makes other people think he's ignorant or just plain stupid, but he doesn't care really. The ninth boss is also kind and respectful towards his subordinates. He is also intellectual, with that he is very close to society outside of the Mafia world. He is very caring towards his half-siblings and will do anything to refrain them from getting hurt, but the mere fact that his siblings usually starts the danger doesn't make him worried at all. He tends to call Bellona "Fiore" ("Flower" in Italian) and "Patetico" ("Pathetic" in Italian) to Clein. Albeit the solemn attitude, his anger is beyond compare. He is also blunt and sarcastic at times. It is actually hard to predict his thoughts, because his eyes will always remain clam.

Behind the gentle facade, André is actually the observant type. He will most likely observe and memories every details around him. He is very serious when it comes to his job; to the extent he forgets that his siblings works under him. He is ruthless to his enemies and is the mastermind of all bloody crimes. He is very logical and of course he prefers strategy first before attack. Despite being cold and evil, he doesn't like violence at all, to the point that he doesn't want to dirty his hands with blood. The brunette is actually hemophobic and will only use his guns for self-defense.

History

Affliation: Giglio Nero
Nationality: Italian
History:

The fact that he grew up under an aristocratic family doesn't mean his lived a smooth life. Being the son of the "Octavo" was hard. His dad was the previous boss of Giglio Nero and also the owner of a rich wine manufacturer, while his mom was the daughter of one of the richest men in Rome. He grew up with the affection of his parents until his mother died due to a car accident. Learning about his father's mafioso made him conclude that his mother's death was no accident. Then again, the idea was ignored, but little André wanted justice. The little and frail André was neglected and pressured to study hard so that he could succeed the throne. When his father remarried, he was forced to study in the United Kingdom. He was five years old back then and only Frederico, his butler was the only one to support him. Frederico became André's father-figure through the years. In the UK, André won lots of awards. He usually joins chess competitions; chess was his passion until he got bored with it and wanted something real. André and his butler returned to Italy after thirteen years. Unfortunately, he did not receive any warm welcome from his family. When he entered the mansion, he saw corpses and dried blood staining the walls and floors. Frederico stated that they were killed a week ago before they arrived and with André's dismay, he ended up vomiting outside the mansion's territory. He wasn't sad at all, for some reason, he found it fascinating. From that day, André declared that he'll be the new boss. Much to the other mafiosos' shock, they disagreed and started a bloody war. Of course in the end, André won. He was 18 years old when he became a mafia boss. He became mad and bloodthirsty. When he knew that he has two siblings from another mother, André decided to search for them. He was actually plotting to kill them until he noticed how talented they were, André decided to keep them and of course act brotherly to them. Then again, all of the masks were destroyed when he fell in love with a commoner named Nicoletta. André was twenty when he met her. She was everything to him. Nicoletta softened the ninth's heart. Then again, chaos will always find its way. André and Nicolette were about to tie the knot until she was kidnapped and killed by his enemies. He felt as if he was shattered into million shards that he will never forgive himself to the extent that he is willing to quit the Mafia, but his siblings successfully altered his thoughts. There was always one mafia family whom he always suspects. He thinks that the Valachi Family was behind the death of everyone that was important to him. Since the Giglio Nero was always second to the Valachi Family. There was always hatred between the two families which it was passed from generations to generations. There he vented his anger on plotting an infiltration to the enemy's mansion. He ordered his men to leave no trace of life, even the women and children were killed. The Valachi massacre made all of the Italian mafias surrender and proclaim that the Giglio Nero as the most strongest and formidable mafia in Italy.

Three years had passed, the bloody past was forgotten. André moved on and is currently trying to lower the family's reputation. Despite the fact he scorned his father's possession of a very famous winery, André reopened the family business.. (Yes, a wine dealer by day and an evil mafia boss at night.)

Personal Information

Name: Odorie
Rule Check: I am a cockblocker that will do anything to cockblock you with my cockblocking powers.

Roleplay Sample:

Quote :
The pitter patter of the raindrops annoyed the Italian brunette. Somehow, it was a nostalgic sound that memories from t"I'm a ninja who can control milk with my eyes"he past started flashing in his mind. André shook his head and removed his eyeglasses, deciding to focus on cleaning his precious accessory. “Nicoletta…” He mumbled his ex-lover’s name. Poor hazel eyes s
taring at a blurry vision of a small portrait, it was better this way. He prefers looking at it in a hazy manner, that way he couldn’t remember how she looked like. Then again, how could he forget such an angelic face?

Heaving a heavy sigh, he wore his glasses back again. Avoiding any contact from the picture. Frowning, the mafia boss decided to stand from his seated post and walk to his mini bar. He scanned the shelves full of boozes and finally took out a bottle of brandy. Preparing a glass with three ice cubes in it, he settled it down on the counter and poured the clear golden-orange liquid in it. When he was done, the young boss approached the large glass windows of his office. He leaned on it and took a small sip of his cold brandy, feeling the liquid strolling down his throat with a pleasuring heat. André closed his eyes and sighed sadly, it was indeed his moment of despair.

"I'm a ninja who can control milk with my eyes"

Last edited by André Chrysanti on Sun Nov 29, 2009 10:24 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Molo Fernando
Fre@k $hoW

OC: André Chrysanti Empty
PostSubject: Re: OC: André Chrysanti   OC: André Chrysanti I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 23, 2009 11:00 am

APPROVED.
Back to top Go down
https://redunderground.forumotion.net

OC: André Chrysanti
Page 1 of 1