Red Underground
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Red Underground

We love Sealand!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
I just want you all to know the whole "Using copyrighted pictures" for people who can't draw.
There is a thing down there called "Character Related Info". Please to be putting your pictures there. KTHX. D:
Forum
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Latest topics
» Introductions
OC: Justin Case I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 21, 2009 12:24 am by Ivan Voldomir

» OC: Zen Amano
OC: Justin Case I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 20, 2009 4:47 pm by Zen Hawke

» La portfolio di Bryson Monti
OC: Justin Case I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 13, 2009 2:15 pm by Justin Case

» Music Suggestions.
OC: Justin Case I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 12, 2009 9:34 pm by Arc Ravensteel

» Benjamin Cleto (10 %)
OC: Justin Case I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 09, 2009 10:29 am by Benjamin Cleto

» OC: Hideyo Nakahara INCOMPLETE
OC: Justin Case I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 08, 2009 10:01 pm by Hideyo Nakahara

» Clause Herve INCOMPLETE. ^^
OC: Justin Case I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 06, 2009 2:46 am by Clause Hervé

» Rules Regarding This Place.
OC: Justin Case I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 06, 2009 2:13 am by Molo Fernando

» OC-in-progress: Takeji Lye
OC: Justin Case I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 06, 2009 2:04 am by Molo Fernando

Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 92 on Tue May 14, 2019 3:39 pm
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Affiliates
free forum

OC: Justin Case

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Justin Case
Driver's High
Driver's High

OC: Justin Case Empty
PostSubject: OC: Justin Case   OC: Justin Case I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 26, 2009 8:08 pm

[align=center][img]"INSERT IMAGE URL HERE. TAKE OUT THE *'S AND DO NOT STRETCH OUR BOARD][*/IMG]

Muse Information[/align]
Name: Justin Case
Nickname: Doesn’t have one.
Sexuality: Currently Straight
Birthday: November 20th

Characteristics
Hair Color: Light Brown
Eye Color: Green
Height: 5’6”
Weight: Average
Special Characteristics: N/A

Personality
*Random trivia
*Quotes
*Spicy food
*Sports
*His job

Dislikes:
*Math
*Sweet food (He gets headaches)
*Getting too serious
*Suits, or other formal wear and “monkey suits”

Strengths:
*Bright
*Very attentive to his surroundings.
*Athletic
*Can give a mean kick

Weaknesses:
*Decisions are mostly based on emotions and the moment, usually with disregard to logic and future consequences.
*When it comes to fighting, he cannot defend another person. He usually gets so into it he forgets about the who he’s protecting.
*His aim sucks too far out with a gun.

Personality Description: Justin is has the typical hero stereotype personality. He’s always smiling and laughing, and he seems like he doesn’t take anything seriously. Due to his carefree attitude, he tends to come off as dumb and oblivious to his surroundings. In reality he’s very smart. He just tends not to make the best decisions. Justin loves his job at Interpol a lot, and doesn’t seem to take it as seriously as he should. One thing Justin loves is trivia. He knows everything that you will never need to know, unless you’re on a game show. Justin can tell you anything, from elephants, to Persia, to algebra, or just about anything. And he will never shut up about it. One of Justin’s tendencies is to bring up random facts all the time. It can get annoying after awhile. He’ll do the same thing with random quotes, as well. He’s not liked very much because of this. The only person Justin can probably think of that really puts up with this is his friend, Bryson. But Bryson is pretty sick of it by now as well. Justin’s mentality is “If it doesn’t seem that bad now, I can probably fix it later,”. This mentality usually isn’t right, but Justin seems to think it anyways. Often will he get into fixes that he can’t get himself out of, only to go to another guy and ask for help. He is not liked very much for this either. If anything, Justin's also very immature. For example, when someone close to Justin does something he doesn't understand, and he feels hurt, he will automatically respond, usually with anger. When Justin thinks someone else is doing something behind his back, or something against him, Justin doesn't need any reassurance to jump on the other person and get angry first. It's honestly just because Justin doesn't know how to properly respond in situations like this. Due to this, he tends to hurt people around him. However, even so, Justin doesn't get very angry often, and he's usually not angry for very long.

History
Affliation: Interpol
Nationality: American ( Mother's side Italian, Father's side is French. )
History:

Justin’s childhood is very dull and ordinary. It’s the kind of picture life you’d see in books. He went to a good public school, lived in pretty Los Angeles, didn’t do drugs, had a politician dad, and had good friends. Then came middle school. Sixth grade was fine, but seventh grade was when problems started coming up. His mom was diagnosed with GAD, Generalized Anxiety Disorder. Due to this, she starting taking out some of her anger on Justin, yelling at him a lot, and sometimes hitting him. One day his father found out, and insisted she go to a doctor. She refused, because she said there was nothing wrong with her, even though she was suffering from all the symptoms. Soon she began to lose it, and Justin was having a hard time keeping up with his normal standards. His grades began to fall, as well as his social life and friends. Justin’s father finally decided she was going to go to the doctor, whether she wanted to or not. She spent a very long time in therapy, and soon Justin’s father had to move across the country to New York for work reasons. However, he could come back now and then, but he would be gone for weeks at a time. This was around the time Justin began high school, and things were starting to go back to normal, bit by bit. Justin’s mother was getting better, and the doctors said she could probably function by herself. She starting insisting that Justin’s father go and work in New York, and so he made the decision to. However, Justin was starting to act up now, and he refused to get along with his mother at the time when it was just them, and she began to get more and more stressed out and angry. Eventually the whole family decided that Justin should go to New York with his father, and that his mother would be better off with herself and visits from his father. Then he went to high school, got friends, and had the best time he had in years. He also met his best friend, Bryson Monti, there as well. Then he went to college, and got a job at Interpol. Present day his parents are divorced, and his current relationship with his mom is horrible, as she is struggling from debts. His relationship with his father, however, is very good.

Extra

Justin joined Interpol for a very clear, distinct reason. It wasn’t for the money, it wasn’t for the job, the excitement or anything. He wants to be a hero. It’s a childish reason, and he knows this, but he wants to be one of those inspiring people you hear about in the newspaper. Before deciding to join Interpol, he was considering a job as a policeman or a firefighter. It’s the thing he wants most, next to a family and kids.

[align=center]Personal Information
Name: Durian
Rule Check: I'm a ninja who can control milk with my eyes
Roleplay Sample:

Quote :

The night was thick and heavy as it pressed against the window. Justin turned to look out at it, trying to make out the unclear figures on the street. It was six o’ clock. It’s not supposed to be this black at night at only six, he thought. He turned away, looking back into the room, where random articles of clothing lay, mountainous against the carpeted floor.

“I really should clean up in here,” Justin said aloud, sighing. He laughed a little at himself. At this rate, he’ll turn into an old man even faster, talking to himself like this. His hand ran through his hair as he sat alone and awkward in the silence. What a bitch, his mother. Thinking she can get away with things like that.

“I’m not rich,” He said, aloud again. As if to respond the phone rang, and his attention darted to the screen on the phone. Andrea Case. Speak of the devil. He didn’t want to answer, so he just sat there, staring the electronic numbers and letters. It seemed like forever as he anticipated her shrill voice erupting from the speakers. Finally the answering machine’s monotone voice came on, and Justin’s heart froze for a second, waiting for the voice.

“I know you’re there Justin Nathan Case, you better pick up the phone right now!” She shrieked, and continued hurriedly. “You better be sorry for the things you said to me! I’m your mother! You can’t treat me like this!”

Justin picked up the phone and swiftly pressed “send” and then “end”, which silenced the yelling. I don’t give a shit if you’re my mom. Of course I’m not sorry, I’m not going to be sorry until you realize what you’ve done! He thought. The fact that there was indeed going to be another call occurred to him, so he went over and yanked out the phone cord. That woman needed too much, much more than Justin could ever give. The thought that Justin might be immature hit him, but he scowled to himself and tossed it aside. Immature, yeah right. It was all her fault, the reason we’re here, yelling and fighting, it’s all her fault. It’s always been her fault. What was he supposed to do now? His eyes scanned the room, and the couch in the middle of it all caught his attention. Maybe it’s time to hit the hay, he thought as he made his way into the couch’s comfy arms, and into a sleep he had not received in days.

[/size]

"I'm a ninja who can control milk with my eyes"

Last edited by Justin Case on Sat Dec 05, 2009 10:03 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
André Chrysanti
STAY AWAY
André Chrysanti

OC: Justin Case Empty
PostSubject: Re: OC: Justin Case   OC: Justin Case I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 27, 2009 5:53 am

Welcome to the Interpol

Hope he'll kick mafia ass soon!

(( ILU DURI. ))
Back to top Go down

OC: Justin Case
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Red Underground :: First Stop. :: Rules and Applications. :: Interpol-
Jump to: