Red Underground
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Red Underground

We love Sealand!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
I just want you all to know the whole "Using copyrighted pictures" for people who can't draw.
There is a thing down there called "Character Related Info". Please to be putting your pictures there. KTHX. D:
Forum
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Latest topics
» Introductions
OC: Bryson Monti I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 21, 2009 12:24 am by Ivan Voldomir

» OC: Zen Amano
OC: Bryson Monti I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 20, 2009 4:47 pm by Zen Hawke

» La portfolio di Bryson Monti
OC: Bryson Monti I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 13, 2009 2:15 pm by Justin Case

» Music Suggestions.
OC: Bryson Monti I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 12, 2009 9:34 pm by Arc Ravensteel

» Benjamin Cleto (10 %)
OC: Bryson Monti I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 09, 2009 10:29 am by Benjamin Cleto

» OC: Hideyo Nakahara INCOMPLETE
OC: Bryson Monti I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 08, 2009 10:01 pm by Hideyo Nakahara

» Clause Herve INCOMPLETE. ^^
OC: Bryson Monti I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 06, 2009 2:46 am by Clause Hervé

» Rules Regarding This Place.
OC: Bryson Monti I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 06, 2009 2:13 am by Molo Fernando

» OC-in-progress: Takeji Lye
OC: Bryson Monti I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 06, 2009 2:04 am by Molo Fernando

Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 92 on Tue May 14, 2019 3:39 pm
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Affiliates
free forum

OC: Bryson Monti

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Bryson Monti
Driver's High
Driver's High
Bryson Monti

OC: Bryson Monti Empty
PostSubject: OC: Bryson Monti   OC: Bryson Monti I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 28, 2009 2:20 am

OC: Bryson Monti BrysonProsheet 

Muse Information

Name: Bryson Monti
Nickname: Monti.
Sexuality: He keeps that information confidential. (naturallyhe'saclosethomo. :c )
Birthday: 12-15-1986

Characteristics

Hair Color: Platinum blonde with a single black streak and a black under tuft. (Does that naturally.)
Eye Color: Light blue eyes with hints of green at the pupil.
Height: 5'6
Weight: 163lbs
Special Characteristics: Has a pierced tongue. (He got drunk one night a few years back. He wanted to put it...somewhere else, but his friends kindly stopped him. ) Also has a tattoo of the American flag on his hip.

Personality

Likes: Smoking, quiet, getting straight to the point, guns, sweet things, and playing the Theremin.
Dislikes: Italians, lots of noise, Justin.
Strengths: He's smart and assesses the situation. He has a good handle of a gun, and is not afraid to kill someone if necessary.
Weaknesses: Has a bad temper. When around an Italian he gets irritable, and if he knows they can do him harm, he's ready to blow their brains out.
He's actually terrified of spiders.
He has mild OCD and germaphobia.
Personality Description:
Cold. That is the easiest way to describe Bryson. He's quiet and distant. He's serious about the things he does, and hardly, hardly ever cracks a joke. He has a lot of pride though, and hates being talked down to. You can visibly see the irritation on his face, and he'll speak through clenched teeth (Metaphorically and literally) if it's a superior, and he might snap and punch you if you aren't higher up than him.
Bryson has been described as trigger happy. If you irritate him enough, he will put a gun to your head and count to three. And if you're lucky, he won't shoot. But only if. And if you're Italian, the chances of that are 1/10000000000. ( One of the only people to have survived was his friend Justin. )
Due to his germaphobia, he always wears a pair of white bulter-gloves, and carried a little bottle of sanitizer in his pocket.
Bryson comes off as arrogant and haughty to those who do not know him well enough. Well, even to those who do know him well enough. He knows he has skills, and he won't be modest about it when someone speaks about it. He isn't the obnoxious arrogant type. Just . . .silent.

History

Affliation: Interpol
Nationality: American. ( Italian-Mother's side, Father's side unknown. )
History: In the late 80's the daughter of a Chicago-based Italian crime family Godfather, and a cop from New York met. The officer had not known about her relation to the family, and they fell in mutual love. About 9 months later, a baby boy was born, and the mother ran off to New York with her child and his father. After explaining the situation to her lover, the woman situated herself with him. The two later got married that year, and lived happily and peacefully in their flat with their child. A few years later they moved into a nice home in a nice neighborhood. On the Boy's 7th birthday, two men came into the home. They walked casually through the rooms into the kitchen as if they were friends of the family. Bryson was sitting at the kitchen island sipping a cup of Pepsi when they barged in. His mother was refilling a bowl of Cheetohs. She heard the steps and turned, and in that second, a gun was pointed at her head. She pleaded for her life. Bryson saw the weakness and desperation on her face as they shot her down. The bowl crashed to the ground, breaking into tiny pieces everywhere. Blood splashed onto Bryson, his eyes wide in terror. He let out a heart-stopping scream, as the men ran away.
They were not caught.
Afterwards, Bryson became silent. Not the awkward silent where he only said one thing here or there, but honest-to-god mute. He did not say a word to any one. His father, his friends, his teachers. No one. It wasn't up until middle school where he final began to speak again.
After that, he became cold. His speech was rude, and any woman who came near his father was the enemy, and his father remained single. Any of his friends with Italian ancestry became the devils, and he refused to associate with them.
Eventually, he graduated college, and instantly was picked up by Interpol. He has sworn to get vengeance on the entire Italian race. . . despite the fact that he himself is Italian.

Personal Information

Name: Trin, Popo, Niko, Sparta
Rule Check: I am a ninja that can control milk with my eyes. I am a pirate that can control milk with me. . . ;D well, let's use our imagination.
Roleplay Sample:

Quote :
Rain pitter-pattered against his window as he glared out it. A cigarette lazily hung from his lips, a habit he had picked up from his father. He flicked the silver lighter, it's black details carved into the sleek metal. The green flame (it was one of those lighters, yes) rose up and sparked onto the deathly tobacco mix inside the nicely rolled paper. His blue-green eyes wandered across his empty apartment. Clean. Perfectly clean. No sign of a clutter, no obvious spots where the shoes dragged in (he vacuumed it every time he walked into the door). Nothing. There was his TV, a bland, black 60” wide screen LCD, perfectly center on the shining black book-stand.
Inside the book-stand were the other electronics. A DVD, BLU-RAY, CD player, satellite box. Equally spaced between the black couch was the coffee table, which had the ever organized magazine stack beneath it, and the remotes perfectly spaced out between each other. It was peaceful.
But. . .once that moron Justin came in, everything turned to chaos. Which was one simple reason why he rarely let Justin into his home. Bryson's lips twitched at the thought, and he took his cigarette out of his mouth so that it wouldn't fall and damage his floor.

. . .That moron.

Last edited by Bryson Monti on Fri Dec 04, 2009 12:54 pm; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
Sophia Tran
Driver's High
Driver's High
Sophia Tran

PostSubject: Re: OC: Bryson Monti   OC: Bryson Monti I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 28, 2009 2:46 am

REJECTED!

APPROVED~ ♥

((ILU C: ))
Back to top Go down
Bryson Monti
Driver's High
Driver's High
Bryson Monti

PostSubject: Re: OC: Bryson Monti   OC: Bryson Monti I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 29, 2009 5:53 pm

Character Relationships

(Out of ten) (Gray is good, black is bad. )
Justin Case: ●●●●●●●●●
-Best Friend. They became friends in high school. While Justin isn't the person he confides in, he has good reasoning for it. Bryson feels. . .strong emotions about Justin. Justin is just about his polar opposite, and as the rules go, opposites attract. Despite his wishes, he can't help but feel something special for Justin, and he's afraid that if he talks too seriously with him, something might slip up. He likes to see Justin's cute reactions to the things he does, so he purposefully does things to rile him up. ( But the actions are mutual. Justin also does things that irritate Bryson.) Justin is one of the people that Bryson has threatened to shoot, but never been able to. Justin is able to see through his bluffs, which irritates him even worse. Justin is one of the only people he calls by his first name.

Elliot Parker: ●●●●●●●
-His therapist. Due to his OCD and germaphobia, he was assigned a therapist by the Interpol head. The first meeting, he was brought to tears in fear, where Elliot kindly followed up by molesting him. In this way, he found out about Elliot's homosexuality, and he became a bit more comfortable around him. After that, he uses Elliot as his Justin-venting.

André Chrysanti: ●●●●●●●●●●
-This man. Words can't even explain how much he hates this man. Not only is he italian, but he knows (even if he can't prove it) he KNOWS he is part of the mafia. (of course he says that about all Italians, but still!) The man is mentally disturbed. He raped Bryson as "punishment" for his accusations. Only adding fuel to the fire to kill him, really. Of anyone, even Justin, Andre gets him heated up to the point where he is practically another person.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: OC: Bryson Monti   OC: Bryson Monti I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

OC: Bryson Monti
Page 1 of 1